Central Pennsylvania Lean Manufacturing User’s Group
Looking to share ideas, swap stories and learn best practices with fellow lean enthusiasts in Central Pennsylvania? There’s no better place to connect with fellow leaders than IMC’s Lean User’s Group.
Networking with other lean manufacturing trainees and leaders will not only enhance your lean training experience, it gives you the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and new insight into the lean process.
Who should consider joining IMC’s Central Pennsylvania Lean Users Group? Anyone who:
- Has questions about lean
- Is pursuing a lean transformation
- Wants to learn from other lean practitioners
- Is having issues implementing lean
- Has a desire to grow as a lean leader
IMC can connect you with other Lean practitioners in Central Pennsylvania. Benefits of a membership in the Lean User’s Group include:
- Leadership development
- Lean best practices presentations
- Plant tours
- Experienced advisors and mentors
Want to join IMC’s Lean User’s Group?
Fill out the form at right get started.