Are You Using DISC Alone?
- For Communication? For Sales Training?
- For Leadership? For Customer Service?
- For Hiring? For Conflict Resolution?
- For Team Building? For Employee Engagement?
DISC is a powerful and foundational tool and science. DISC tells us HOW people do what they do. It helps people understand HOW people are different. BUT, DISC is only a piece of the Human Performance Puzzle! Let’s Dig Deeper!
12 Driving Forces
We need to uncover the WHY
- The missing piece of employee engagement
- Why some candidates don’t match company values
- Despite doing team building there is still conflict
- How our sales pitch can miss the boat.
Motivators, defined by 12 Driving Forces, help you take control of your decisions, your life’s direction and your appreciation of others.
They are the WHY behind your behavior and actions.
- How brain imaging taught us what we were missing
- The science of avoidance – Why understanding 12 Driving Forces tells us what we avoid and why that matters
- That every job rewards something, but, is that the Driving Force that motivates you
- By combining DISC (How) and Driving Forces (Why) you can connect at a stronger level, place people in the right job, and leverage diversity in a new way.