Sales Development for Manufacturers
No matter how lean your facility or impressive your products, operating without a proper sales development strategy could be inhibiting your sales force’s ability to drive revenue growth.
Same force. More sales.
IMC’s sales development experts can help you get the most out of the salespeople who know your products best – your own.
Sales development, along with a set of defined goals, is crucial for the success of small and medium-sized manufacturers in Central Pennsylvania. IMC specializes in helping such businesses generate and deploy sustainable sales development strategies that create structure, identify missed opportunities – and ultimately lead to increased revenue.
Sales Development: A Plan of Action
IMC’s sales development specialists can help you arm your sales team with the tools it needs to address customer needs, and ensure they’re hitting the right markets. A proper sales development plan addresses all the challenges your operations faces and delivers actionable solutions. Benefits of such a plan include:
- Identifying of strengths and weaknesses in existing sales plans
- Finding new markets and customers
- Defining and addressing customer pain points
- Sales force deployment to the right customers
IMC helps Central Pennsylvania manufacturers develop sales development strategies, define their long-term goals and identify sales channel partners. We provide the following sales development services:
- Assessment of current sales plans
- Training in selling, negotiating and managing customer relations
- Development of an extended sales strategy
- Identification of additional resources that can be used to expand the current sales market
IMC is Central Pennsylvania’s source for manufacturing sales development.
Fill out the form at right to learn how we can help you arm your sales force.