- This event has passed.
5 Ways to Transform Worker Safety with Artificial Intelligence
June 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Nearly 3 million workplace accidents and injuries occur in the U.S. each year, costing businesses over $250 billion annually. Manufacturing represents the highest percentage of injuries overall, with the collective impact across industries being:
- 2.8 out of 100 workers on average in the U.S are injured in workplace accidents every year
- OSHA penalties for willful or repeated violations run $145,027 per investigation
- On average, employers will spend $120,000 on each workplace injury
Overexertion, slips, trips, falls, and contact with objects and equipment are the highest causes of workplace injury, accounting for 84% of all nonfatal injuries at work. Ironically, despite being called an accident, these are largely all preventable.
In this webinar, you will:
- Discover how to predict and prevent near misses and safety hazards
- Learn how visual AI can identify safety violations and identify the best actions
- Learn how organizations use real-time scenario insights through AI to overcome HSE challenges
Cory Rhoads, VP of AI Solutions, SparkCognition
Cory Rhoads is a results-oriented executive and experienced business consultant, skilled in advising companies to help them achieve strategic initiatives with proven software capabilities. He has been partnering with organizations for over 23 years and is driven by the success of aligning industry-leading solutions to meet each company’s unique needs.
As SparkCognition’s Vice President of AI Solutions, he is helping many of the world’s top consumer brands successfully deploy and scale artificial intelligence solutions to achieve new levels of operational excellence, quality and efficiency, resulting in greater productivity and predictability across the enterprise.
Cory holds a BBA in Accounting, with a minor in Information Technology, from Stetson University.