- This event has passed.
Basic Hazmat: What Every Exporter Should Know About Shipping Hazardous Materials
December 17, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
It is extremely important that all exports understand the basics of identifying and the shipment of hazardous materials and/or restricted articles. Fines and penalties can be significant for noncompliance.
Although you may think you do not have any shipments that fall under these regulations how do you know if you do or do not unless you have been properly trained.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• Understand the responsibilities of the shipper
• Learn the difference between Hazardous Materials and Restricted Articles.
• Understand the various regulations that apply to ground, air and ocean transport
• Learn the basics of labeling, packaging, placarding and related responsibilities
• Understand and comply with all require documentation
• Learn the various documentation and packaging requirements.
Team Worldwide, Bob Imbriani, will be conducting this informative webinar.