- This event has passed.
Webinar: Classification Under the Harmonized Tariff & Schedule B
March 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
An understanding of the Harmonized System is essential for Importers and Exporters alike. Proper classification under the Harmonized Tariff Schedule or Harmonized Schedule B is a regulatory requirement under the Customs Modernization Act and export control regulations.
This program will provide those new to importing, exporting or the seasoned professional a solid understanding of the classification process. It will also benefit anyone involved in determining eligibility for U.S. Free Trade Agreements.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Understand the Harmonized System and when to use the Harmonized Tariff or Schedule B
- Master the general Rules of Interpretation, General Notes and Trade Preference Provisions to correctly classify your imports for advantageous duty rates
- Learn how product modification, trade agreements and preference programs can reduce duty paid
- Learn how to obtain classification ruling from USBP or other government agencies
- Learn what “tools” are out there to assist with your classification process
- Avoid fines, penalties over payment of duties and other regulatory compliance problems
Don’t miss this opportunity to train your staff in the comfort of their own office. Webinar presented by Bob Imbriani of Team Worldwide
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Import/Export Managers, Supervisors & Coordinators; Trade Compliance Managers; International Planners & Purchasing Agents; Legal & Contract Administrators; Traffic & Logistics Managers; Senior Administrative & Finance Executives; Sales & Marketing Supervisors/Managers.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing webinar information.