Demystifying Cybersecurity for Small Business
August 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
In today’s digital world, every company needs to face the growing need for cybersecurity. In 2020 alone, the FBI reported a 400% increase in cybersecurity complaints.
This issue doesn’t only affect big companies. Small businesses increasingly face debilitating cyberattacks. Even small businesses handle valuable proprietary data and customer information – and hackers know that it’s easier to infiltrate a small company.
But there’s good news. Even a small business can achieve cybersecurity best practices.
We’re excited to co-sponsor this webinar with Core Business Solutions presenters Scott Dawson (Core’s President/Co-Founder) and Core’s cybersecurity expert Steven Gross as they demystify the world of cybersecurity, covering topics such as:
- Common types of intrusions and breaches.
- Understanding how hackers could enter your network
- How authentication fails (hint: bad passwords are often the problem)
- Developing policies and oversight for cybersecurity compliance
- Improving controls and monitoring your data
We believe this is valuable information for every business operating in today’s high-risk environment. We hope you’ll join us.