- This event has passed.
Introduction to GSA Schedules
February 28, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) is the Federal Government’s business manager, real estate developer, telecommunications manager and contracts for billions of dollars worth of products and services annually. GSA is one of the Federal Government’s biggest buyers.
- What is a GSA Schedule?
- How do I do business with GSA?
- How long does it take to obtain a GSA Schedule Contract?
- Who buys from GSA Schedules?
- How do I find competitor information on companies currently on a GSA Schedule?
- Does it cost anything to obtain a GSA Schedule?
- How do I market to GSA prime contractors?
If you would like to learn more about GSA, GSA Schedules and doing business with GSA attend this informative seminar.