- This event has passed.
Sales Leadership Event – State College
April 29, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
DO YOUR SALES COME FROM DESIGN OR DEFAULT? IS DOING NOTHING TO GROW SALES AN OPTION?
Gain bottom line insights into what it will take to grow company revenue with new customers and stronger margins!
Does Your Sales force:
- Proactively and consistently hunt for new clients?
- Have strong closing skills?
- Provide you with accurate and predictable sales pipeline forecasts?
- Have the ability to grow sales to where you want them?
- Uphold margins?
- Have a documented and repeatable selling process to qualify suspects into closed business as quickly as possible?
- Know and execute the top ten behaviors needed to drive enough opportunities into your sales pipeline?
IMC is sponsoring this COMPLIMENTARY Executive breakfast briefing designed for Presidents, Owners and VPs of Sales.
Presenter: John Moore founded Moore Power Sales Vision in 1995. He is licensed by Sandler Training, one of 240 worldwide locations, The Objective Management Group, the worldwide leader in sales assessments as well as Target Training International and the QBQ! Program for Personal Accountability. For over 20 years, John has worked with regional, national and international sales organizations helping them diagnose what is preventing them from growing their sales effectiveness as well as training and coaching the leadership team and the sales people. John’s experience ranges from large national corporations with sales in the billions to regional companies helping them compete worldwide and yet enjoy the quality of life in central Pennsylvania.
Click HERE to download the brochure with additional event details.