USMCA – What Has Changed & What Do I Need To Do To Comply
December 9 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
The US is experiencing trade growth and regulatory changes with regards to NAFTA being replaced with USMCA. Without a thorough knowledge of the changes, a company can encounter delays, lost opportunities, and additional expenses due to compliance issues.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Understand the background of US Trade Agreements
- What are the major changes under the USMCA?
- What industries are most affected by the changes?
- How do I certify goods as being eligible?
- How does it affect Mexico vs Canada?
- Understand changes in the de-minimis rule
- What has changed regarding certificates of origin?
- Understand and comply with all record-keeping requirements
- What has changed regarding IP and e-commerce?
- Employ regional value content to determine eligibility when RVC is an option
- Designating intermediate materials when employing RVC to assist in determining eligibility
- And much more!