The PA Office of International Business Development regularly receives economic development marketing leads from it’s authorized international representatives concerning businesses that may be interested in, locating in, investing in, trading with or partnering with, businesses located in Pennsylvania.
Listed below are the specific international companies interested in working with a Pennsylvania based company.
- Amsterdam – Their specialty lies in recovering debt with considerate and efficient professionalism, enabling them to maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- France – This company is a manufacturer of ergonomic computer furniture for schools, universities and companies.
- U.K. – An ambitious, progressive and accomplished fresh produce provider growing, sourcing, importing, packaging, distributing and marketing over 200 lines of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Italy – World’s leading pioneer in the development, production and marketing of flooring accessories, veneered skirting and floor coating materials for the commercial/residential industries.
- Belgium – Supplies industrial, hydraulic and stainless steel braided PTFE hose and fittings serving the chemical, food & pharmaceutical industries.
- Netherlands – An events or equipment rental company that allows quick and flexible placement of comfortable but temporary housing accommodations needed for different event sites
- Belguim – Provides industrial business solutions and professional consultancy for industrial investments to support company growth.
- U.K. – Designs software that provides regulatory, consultancy, quality, compliance, medical device consultancy, MHRA, FDA, ISO 9001, 13498, CE mark and computer systems validation (GAMP) consultancy services.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.