Meet one-on-one with Pennsylvania’s Authorized Trade Representatives
Every September for more than 20 years, DCED’s Office of International Business Development (OIBD) has welcomed its team of Authorized Trade Representatives from around the world to meet one-on-one with local companies. SEDA-COG and SAPDC are pleased to once again be hosting them in person.
The Trade Representatives will be in State College on September 21st. Click here for additional information.
They will be in Altoona on September 15th. Click here for additional information.
This is an excellent opportunity to sit down face-to-face with select Trade Reps and discuss opportunities for your company and develop a strategy to enter new markets or ways to grow your existing international footprint.
The following Trade Representatives will be available for meetings:
- Australia (includes New Zealand)
- Central & Eastern Europe (Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Ukraine)
- Germany (includes Austria, Italy, Switzerland)
- Middle East Region (includes Egypt, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Turkey)
- Netherlands (includes Belgium)
- Southeast Asia (includes Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (includes Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden)
These event are free of charge, but pre-registration is required.