Is your company’s approach to innovation good enough for today’s “short life-cycle economy”? Columbia School of Business professor Rita Gunther McGrath speaks to the need for “systematic innovation” and identifies 6 signs of a less than optimized approach:
- Innovation is episodic
- The process is invented from scratch
- Resources are held hostage
- Innovations are force-fitted into existing structures
- Applying the same criteria to innovation
- Insisting on the venture meeting its plan
To learn more, read her article.
IMC’s Innovation Engineering Management System (IEMS) addresses all of these 6 signs using a systematic approach that will permanently optimize your company’s ability to innovate. Contact us to find out more about IEMS.