R&D Tax Credits
Did you know that R&D tax credits can bring small and medium-size manufacturers tens of thousands of dollars?
IMC does. And if you’re a Central Pennsylvania manufacturer, we can help you identify and take advantage of the potentially massive savings.
Let us help.
You might be eligible for R&D tax credits and not even know it. Contact us today to learn more.
It was once widely believed that most companies that make their own products didn’t have R&D taking place, which simply isn’t true. R&D tax credit law has been recently clarified to include a wide variety of small to mid-size manufacturers – not just high-tech, biotech and pharmaceutical companies. That means R&D tax credits are out there. And we can help you find them.
R&D Tax Credits: Easier Than You Think
For manufacturers that haven’t previously taken advantage of R&D tax credits, there is potential to claim tens of thousands of dollars – and sometimes $100,000, or more. IMC works with Black Line Group to help guide small and mid-sized manufacturers through the R&D tax credit process. If your company performs any of the following services, you may qualify for a substantial tax credit.
- Manufacture products
- Develops new, improved or more reliable products/processes/formulas
- Develops prototypes and models including computer generate models
- Designs tools, jigs, molds and dies
- Develops or applies for patents
- Performs certification testing
- Conducts testing of new concepts and technology
- Develops new technology
- Attempts using new materials
- Performs environmental testing
- Adds new equipment
- Develops or improves production/manufacturing process
- Develops software or hardware
- Improves or builds new manufacturing facilities
- Automates/streamlines internal processes
Does that list include your Central Pennsylvania manufacturing firm?
Fill out the form at right to learn how we can help you claim R&D tax credits.