Partners & Network
In addition to our experienced staff, IMC also uses third-party professionals with expertise in manufacturing processes, human resources, marketing and more.
In order to be considered, you must submit informational material on your organization and complete the following forms: Consultant Questionnaire, Ethical Conduct and Conflicts of Interest and W-9. Once the necessary paperwork has been completed, IMC will evaluate your credentials and qualify you into our system. Contact us for more information.
IMC and its clients evaluate the work of these professionals at the close of each project and only those in good standing are considered for additional projects with IMC and its clients.
Select IMC Partners
- Manufacturing Extension Partnership – A nationwide network of nonprofit manufacturing assistance providers.
- PA Department of Community & Economic Development – A statewide organization focused on fostering opportunities for businesses to grow and for communities to succeed and thrive.
- Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance (PREP) – PREP is PA’s network of business assistance partners designed to help companies start, grow and prosper. IMC is part of the Central and Southern Alleghenies PREP regions.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology – An affiliate of Penn State, committed to applied technology education.
- Pennsylvania Technical Assistance Program (PennTAP) – Helping Pennsylvania companies through technical assistance and information to help resolve specific technical questions or needs.
- Strategic Early Warning Network (SEWN) is a lay-off aversion organization dedicated to preserve manufacturing jobs in Pennsylvania. SEWN provides confidential, specialized turnaround service with five regional offices throughout the Commonwealth.