Maintaining proper environmental compliance and safety compliance standards is key to Central Pennsylvania manufacturers’ ability to provide a safe, healthy work environment.
Unfortunately, federal, statewide and local environmental compliance and safety compliance standards change yearly – if not more often. And staying up to date isn’t just the law – it’s essential to the well-being of your employees and community.
IMC provides a wide range of environmental compliance and safety compliance services to small and medium-sized manufacturers in Central Pennsylvania. No matter your need or challenge, you can rest assured that our experts have seen it – and can help your manufacturing business meet it.
- Facility assessment
- Facility improvement
- Assistance in the adoption of green practices
- Implementation of workplace safety measures
- Assistance in energy management
Safety Compliance: Run Safety, Run Smoothly
Safety compliance is an integral part of any manufacturing organization. Everyone involved in your operation – employees, managers and customers – is affected by workplace safety standards. And you need to keep up. Fortunately, IMC can help you:
- Maintain all workplace safety codes and regulations
- Protect against accident and injury
- Streamline emergency procedures
- Stay in compliance with hazardous materials guidelines
Environmental Compliance: Sustainability & Profitability
Environmental compliance ensures that your facility is using the most energy efficient, cost-effective solutions possible to lay the foundation for a successful future. IMC can help you navigate the seas of environmental compliance standards and ensure your operation is up to all the latest standards, including:
- Air quality/industrial hygiene
- Fuel system management
- Pollution Prevention & Energy Efficiency Assessments (P2/E2)
- Waste management