The DoD is currently planning to start adding formal CMMC 2.0 certification requirements into contracts starting in 2023. With all of the starts-and-stops we’ve seen relating to the rollout of CMMC, it’s hard to know what to focus on in the interim. SPRS self-assessments and scores should already be complete, but what’s next?
In this informative presentation, Core’s NIST/CMMC consulting team will break down where we are now, stripping away the confusion and the hype that’s been so predominate in the media, and offer practical next steps you can take to keep your CMMC preparations on track. Topics will include:
• What progress has really been made by the DoD and Cyber AB on the rollout plan for CMMC 2.0?
• What should companies do once they have submitted their SPRS score?
• How should companies respond to letters from Prime Contractors asking about NIST/CMMC preparations?
• How should SSP and POAM documentation be reviewed, updated and maintained?
• What evidence will have to be demonstrated to a CMMC assessor during a certification audit and what should be done now to prepare?
Please join us as we discuss today’s priorities for CMMC certification preparation.
Co-Sponsored by: IMEC, Lousiana PTAC, Montana MEP, NWIRC, Catalyst Connection, IMC, SEDA COG PTAC, North Central PTAC, NEPA PTAC, Northwest Commission PTAC, Southeast PA PTAC, SAP&DC, Northern Tier PTAC, JARI PTAC, PennWest California GACO PTAC, Slippery Rock University GCAC PTAC, Tennessee PTAC, New Mexico PTAC, MANTEC, Alaska PTAC