- This event has passed.
Creating Effective Workplace Safety Committees
June 1, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
This program was developed to enable the creation and operation of workplace safety committees, which promote the reduction of injury and illness in the workplace.
Upon completion of this presentation individuals will be able to:
- Understand how to best achieve a successful workplace safety committee
- Gain management support and employee involvement
- Create and implement an in-house program toward the goals designated to help prevent accident and illness in the workplace
- Understand workplace safety committee structure, pitfalls, requisite authority, duties and responsibilities
- Understand the role and functions of committee members
- Conduct effective meetings