Although the concept of digital transformation has been around for years, it remains misunderstood.
What are these myths?
- It’s too expensive because I’ll need new technology.
- It’s going to replace all my workers.
- It will increase my cyber security risk.
- I can’t digitally transform my older brownfield site.
And yet, these myths don’t square with the experiences of leading industrial companies.
In this roundtable discussion, Schneider Electric U.S. Country President Aamir Paul talks with four industrial executive customers who have helmed cost-effective, people-centered, and cyber-secure digitization journeys; as well as Nathalie Marcotte the Global President of Schneider Electric’s Process Automation Business.
Customer guests will include:
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. – Jason Gislason, Chief Digital Officer
- Carollo Engineers – Ron Burdick, Engineering Leader
- BASF – Lee Perry, Engineering Leader
- General Mills – Joe Sanguinetti, Technology Leader
Plus get an exclusive first look at of Schneider Electric’s Kentucky Smart Factory and see how a 62-year-old manufacturing plant, has transformed both its’ factory workers and manufacturing output thanks to digital solutions powered by AVEVA and EcoStruxure.