- This event has passed.
Webinar: Export Controls – Knowing Your Customer, the End-Use, User & Destination
January 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
One of the most important export controls and one that applies to all exports and exporters is knowing the end user, use and destination. You must employ an aggressive process of due diligence to insure there is no reason not to proceed with a transaction.
Not taking reasonable steps to gather relative information and/or ignoring Red Flags can have serious consequences.
This program will provide an overview of best practices and the various steps that can be taken to insure compliance.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
• Gain an understanding of the various areas of compliance
• Learning your company’s responsibilities for compliance
• See how compliance can benefit your company
• Hear how to get started on a comprehensive compliance program
• Understand the downside of non-compliance
Who Should Attend
• Import/Export Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
• Trade Compliance Managers
• International Planners and Purchasing Agents
• Legal/Contract Administrators
• International Traffic and Logistics Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
• Senior Administrative, Operational and Finance Executives
• Sales Marketing Supervisors and Managers
Funded in part by DCED’s Office of International Business.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.