- This event has passed.
Export Documentation & Procedures
April 25, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree
This Export Documentation seminar provides a real life comprehensive understanding of what is involved in transporting goods to foreign buyers. It takes you through the entire process from order inception to the delivery of goods to their final destination.
The program will cover:
- How to prepare an export quotation.
- How Incoterms 2010 & payment terms affect documentation.
- Determining country documentation requirements.
- Commercial vs transport documentation.
- Proforma vs commercial invoice.
- How to prepare a complete and accurate commercial invoice.
- How to prepare a proper packing list.
- Understand non-preferential and preferential certificates of origin.
- The role of the freight forwarder in preparing documentation.
This webinar is available free to all companies in the Appalachia region.
Who should attend? Exporters and professionals involved in sales, marketing, traffic, logistics, documentation or credit departments of firms doing business internationally. Manufacturers and distributors who are looking to expand their markets abroad.
Don’t miss this opportunity to train your team right from the comfort of your own office!