- This event has passed.
Five Musts for Sales Growth in 2018
December 7, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:15 amFree
The economy might be improving…are you poised to get your share?
In some segments the marketplace is improving, but that does not mean you’ll get your share without taking a critical look at how you gain business. Don’t start 2018 with the same selling weaknesses of 2017! Participate from the comfort of your office or conference room in our Live Streaming interactive platform.
We will cover:
- Evaluate your Sales Team – Even if they have been with you a long time, it does not mean they are able to deliver your vision in 2018. Know their strengths and their hidden weaknesses that inhibit execution of a strong selling effectiveness and if they can grow out of them.
- Track the Predictable Indicators of Success – If all you track are your sales numbers, you are missing the opportunity to focus on the right indicators that drive success.
- Evaluate HOW you sell – Is your sales team really able to differentiate your company or is your main weapon in the marketplace an accurate quote?
- Focus on Sales Management – Is your sales force growing its ability to perform every quarter?
- Recruit stronger sales people and stop making hiring mistakes – Most companies make many mistakes in their recruiting and hiring of salespeople. Ever have a salesperson that didn’t work out?
A Growing Economy Can Hide Selling Sins!
Don’t be fooled – Keep an eye on:
- Sales are growing, but the number of new customers are flat.
- Opportunities go into your sales forecast, but never seem to materialize.
- Revenue is increasing, but only on low margin sales.
- You have a few key customers that make up a large percentage of your sales making you vulnerable.
- A new competitor is picking off a few good accounts.
In an hour and 15 minutes, we can help you maximize how to truly be ready for 2018, but you have to start now!
John Moore, founder of Moore Power Sales. Moore Power Sales is passionate about helping our regional companies compete worldwide and yet still enjoy the quality of life here in Central PA. John has been helping companies grow sales and leaders since 1995.