- This event has passed.
Next-Generation Sustainability: Go Beyond Reporting to Drive Environmental, Safety, and Operational Performance
May 17, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
There’s a lot of buzz around Sustainability and ESG these days. But what does this really mean to industrial organizations? Industrial companies face a new and seemingly overwhelming set of Sustainability-related risks and opportunities. The response has a major impact not only on business performance, but on long-term competitive advantage.
Moreover, effectively defining Sustainability priorities and goals is hard to do. But as with any transformation initiative, the real challenge is execution. Success requires not only executive commitment, but extraordinary cross-organizational collaboration.
Learn more about how to successfully execute your transformation with EHS Today and LNS Research Principal Analyst Peter Bussey on Tuesday, May 17th, at 11 am EDT. In this live webcast, Bussey will provide practical guidance to EHS, Sustainability, and Operations leaders looking to close the gap between Sustainability goals and ROI in terms of stakeholder value.
- The imperative for a “Next-Generation” transformative approach to managing Sustainability and ESG risks and opportunities
- Critical steps to prioritizing Sustainable Operations initiatives and how to align them with enterprise business strategy
- Best practices for realizing Sustainability goals by tapping synergies with existing Industrial Transformation (IX), Operational Excellence, and Connected Workforce initiatives
- Leveraging technology to enable a data-driven approach to operationalizing Sustainability initiatives to drive safety, environmental performance, and productivity gains
- Managing Sustainability risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and create stakeholder value
Principal Research Analyst
Peter Bussey is a Principal Research Analyst with LNS Research. His research focuses on the Connected Frontline Workforce; environment, health and safety (EHS) management, and operational sustainability, and their role in Industrial Transformation. Pete has more than 35 years of experience in delivering business solutions in the manufacturing, consulting, and technology sectors. He’s held key positions at global companies such as SAP, Alcoa, Arthur D. Little, and Oracle. Pete earned a Master of Science in Environmental Health from Harvard University, a Master of Public Management with distinction from Carnegie Mellon University, and a BS in natural sciences with departmental honors from Johns Hopkins University.