- This event has passed.
March 27 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
How to Keep Your Head on Straight and Keep Moving Forward in these Uncertain Times!
You are invited to this free 90-minute program on how to keep pro-active in these uncharted waters. We’ll touch on:
- How to understand and navigate your emotions and what effect they have on your selling.
- What should I be doing if I am not allowed to call on customers and prospects?
- Do I need to rethink my beliefs during this marketplace? If so, what needs to change?
- How do I harness Emotional Intelligence and apply that science to make sure I am at my best personally and professionally?
- How can I grow from this adversity?
This 90-minute program will provide strategies to be productive even during this outbreak. We’ll work on keeping our heads on straight both professionally as well as personally.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the program.
Feel free to share with your peers and colleagues. Again, there is no charge for this program – time for all selling professionals and business leaders to stand together!
See GoToMeeting link below to register.