- This event has passed.
Strategies for Navigating the Challenging EHS Labor Market
November 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
What’s the webinar about?
Many organizations are finding it difficult to attract and retain qualified environmental, health and safety (EHS) professionals and this has not gotten any easier in the past year.
It takes effective resources and time to develop and implement an EHS-compliant program and culture. Turnover among EHS professionals can quickly erode these efforts. Therefore, identifying the right EHS resources is more than just a Human Resource issue; it is an important risk reduction measure for every organization.
Compliance Management International (CMI), in collaboration with DVIRC, is holding a complimentary webinar on November 10th to provide insight on the key factors affecting the current labor market, how to attract qualified EHS professionals, and options for maintaining EHS compliance during varying market conditions.
We will discuss:
- Current Labor Market Trends
- Attracting EHS Professionals
- Challenges of Maintaining an Effective EHS Compliance Programs and Culture
- Outsourcing as an Adjunct to your EHS Program
- Financial Considerations
- Temporary or Full-Time Program Management Solutions
Who should attend?
- Human Resources Professionals
- Business Owners
- Risk Management and Finance Professionals
- Hiring Managers
- General Managers
- EHS Professionals
- Todd Allshouse, CIH, CSP, Vice President, Health and Safety Services, tallshouse@Complianceplace.com
- Betsy Lovensheimer, CIH, CSP, Senior Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Girifalco, Executive Vice President, Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center (DVIRC), email@example.com
- Sean Hill, Managing Partner, Talent Acquisition Division, TheMasonGroup, firstname.lastname@example.org