- This event has passed.
Developing a Best in Class Environmental Compliance Program
May 2, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Developing a smarter more agile program that not only helps reduce risks and costs but also embeds excellence is what organizations should strive for. Establishing a program that provides enhanced visibility into potential risks provides you with what’s needed to protect your workers, the environment, and your bottom line now and in the future.
- Starter Pack: The key aspects needed to develop a best in class program
- Creating a Roadmap: Where do you start vs where to go next
- Program Ownership: From C-Suite to Line Employees
- Embedding Excellence: The role of audits and technology
- The Case for Best in Class: An insight into how one organization built their program
Jessica Smith Penhall, Senior Consultant, BSI EHS Services and Solutions
Ms. Penhall has 14 years of experience in environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements and project management. She currently is responsible for managing the West Environmental Practice of over 2 consultants and ensuring the successful delivery of those technical services. Ms. Penhall has accumulated experience in environment, health and safety programs and management systems from program creation to implementation and documentation. She has been responsible for the direction and implementation of safety programs including risk assessment, needs prioritization, program and training development, safety committee leadership, training delivery and coordination, and recordkeeping.