- This event has passed.
Webinar: Determining the Correct ECCN or ITAR Category of Your Commodity, Technology or Software
February 15, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Determining proper classification of an export has always been an important part of export compliance. This includes classification under the Harmonized System as well as export control classification.
If the transaction falls under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) or The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) determining the proper ECCN or USML Category is the responsibility of the Exporter/Seller who may also be the USPPI.
Misclassification can lead to seizer of goods, fines, penalties and even in severe cases loss of export privileges or imprisonment.
The combination of expanded enforcement efforts and recent changes under Export Control Reform has increased the importance and complexity of classification.
Learn what has changed, how to setup an effective classification process and how to keep your company compliant.
Don’t miss this opportunity to train your staff in the comfort of their own office! Register today! Webinar presented by Bob Imbriani of Team Worldwide.
Who Should Attend:
- Import/Export Managers, Supervisors and Coordinators
- Trade Compliance Managers
- International Planners and Purchasing Agents
- Legal/Contract Administrators
- International Traffic and Logistics Managers, Supervisors, and Coordinators
- Senior Administrative, Operational, and Finance Executives
- Sales Marketing Supervisors and Managers
Funded in part by DCED’s Office of International Business.