- This event has passed.
Doing Your Best with Less: Efficiency Tools for Manufacturing Maintenance Leaders
October 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
The bar for maintenance operations leaders has never been higher. You’re being expected to complete your daily work and plan for a better future with fewer resources than ever. So, how are you finding creative ways to work smarter and more efficiently – to truly do your best with less?
We understand your passion, drive and need to succeed in today’s environment. That’s why we are sharing continuous improvement tips that can make a difference in your efficiency, staff productivity, levels of service, compliance, and environment of health and safety – all powered by a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system).
Join our webinar for insight into the connected tools you need to truly kickstart your efficiency improvement plan, including:
- Keys to organizing maintenance processes and increasing maintenance productivity by 28%
- Ways to streamline your inventory needs and save 19% in critical spares/inventory costs
- How you can save 20% on utility costs with streamlined energy management
- A strategic solution that can help stretch the life of your assets and optimize capital production asset planning
- How maintenance operations leaders like you are finding improved efficiencies in today’s environment
Paul Lachance, Senior Manufacturing Advisor, Dude Solutions
Paul Lachance has spent his entire career devoted to optimizing maintenance teams by enabling data-driven decisions and actionable insights. He wrote his first CMMS system in 2004 and has since spent his professional career designing and directing CMMS and EAM systems. A regular speaker at national tradeshows, he’s been featured at IMTS, Fabtech and SMRP as well as several industry magazines. He currently serves as the Senior Manufacturing Advisor for Dude Solutions.