- This event has passed.
How Digital Technologies Are Creating and Sustaining Safer and Healthier Workforces
February 15, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Recent global events have accelerated the imperative for organizations to digitalize their operations. Health and Safety has also gone digital, improving Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) performance, response, and auditing. Technologies like video analytics and lidar, combined with digital tools and analysis are delivering insights and alerts that help EHS leaders in multiple industries respond faster, boost safety and productivity, while more easily reporting on compliance and incident response.
Join JR Automation’s Director of Facilities and Joel Cooper, Dr. Irene Petrick Sr. Director of Industrial Innovation at Intel’s IoT Group, and Michael Donahue, who heads Hitachi Vantara’s Product Innovation business, for a pragmatic discussion on digital health and safety solutions that not only improve employee safety, health, and experience, but also deliver a digital foundation for data-driven operations to scale performance and growth.
In this webinar, attendees can expect to learn:
- How a leading automation manufacturer has digitized their workforce management solutions to leverage real-time data and digitization to further the productivity, safety and compliance of employees, contractors and visitors.
- How digital solutions can be integrated with access control systems and enterprise resource planning (ERP) and human resource management systems (HRMS) for enhanced protection
- How meaningful trends can be detected within vast quantities of data to learn from behavioral patterns and make actionable recommendations
- Joel Cooper, Director of Facilities, JR Automation
- Dr. Irene Petrick, Sr. Director of Industrial Innovation, IoT Group, Intel
- Michael Donahue, Global Practice Leader and Director of Production Innovation, Hitachi Vantara