- This event has passed.
Sales and Growth in the Online World
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
With a new sense of urgency for manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, we are hosting a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. Please join IMC’s sister center at the Purdue University MEP as they tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding
- Receive an eCommerce Checklist for manufacturers
- Learn to capture first page rankings on Google
- Create effective landing pages that convert into RFQs as well as sales
- Target customers with Google Ads as well as Google Shopping
- Take advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon as well as Alibaba
- Explore a step-by-step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
About the Presenter:
Curt Anderson founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 1000 eCommerce Companies. Since selling that company, Curt has served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers including spending four years at the New York Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Curt is the author of “Stop Being the Best Kept Secret” and founder of B2Btail.com, an eCommerce resource guide for manufacturers.