Identifying Cobot Applications
December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Today’s manufacturers face a variety of major challenges – including labor shortages, workplace injuries, and productivity targets, to name a few. Collaborative robots (cobots) can help overcome those challenges, but if you’re new to automation, getting up and running can be a daunting task.
Join DVIRC and Universal Robots for a no-cost webinar to understand the basics of cobots, determine the easiest tasks to automate, and identify the right solutions for your needs. The webinar will discuss:
- Benefits of robotics and automation
- Why it is good to review your application before looking to automate
- What to look for when automating
- Steps to take when you’re ready to automate
- Examples of manufacturers who have successfully deployed cobots to improve their facility’s productivity.
Webinar attendees will be eligible to receive a complimentary robotics demonstration, audit of your manufacturing facility, and implementation roadmap on a first-come, first-served basis.