- This event has passed.
Economic Guidance Through Turbulent Times
November 20, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
COVID-19 chaos + Election + Misinformation on the Economy = Uncertainty, hesitation, and lost profits. That is precisely where ITR can help. Brian Beaulieu, CEO of ITR Economics, will provide as much clear foresight as possible looking at the numbers and the trends. Tune out the hype. The only item on our agenda is your financial success. Attendees will leave with:
- An objective analysis of the COVID-19 trends and what the prospects for a second wave
- Understanding what the election results mean economically in general and manufacturing specifically
- Knowing how the election could impact your financial well-being depending on your what decisions you make
- A view to what the consumer is really doing and what it means for all of us
- Ramification of the massive bailout efforts
About the Presenter:
CEO & Chief Economist, ITR Economics
One of the country’s most informed economists, Brian Beaulieu has served as CEO of ITR Economics™ since 1987 where he researches the use of business cycle analysis and economic forecasts to increase profitability. Brian has been providing workshops and economic analysis seminars in 7 countries to thousands of business owners and executives for the last 35 years. He has been coined the Entertaining Economist by media groups over the years due to his sense of humor that he is guaranteed to roll into every presentation.
About ITR Economics
Since 1948, ITR Economics has provided business leaders with economic information, insight, analysis, and strategy. ITR Economics is the oldest privately held, continuously operating economic research and consulting firm in the US. With a long-term 94.7% accuracy rating, ITR Economics has forecast major economic events, such as the 2008 recession, well in advance and provides reliable industry and company forecasts tailored to client’s needs.
sponsored in part by: PECO