- This event has passed.
IMPROVE CUSTOMER TRUST: Manage Expectations and Have the Hard Conversations
July 15 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
How are you handling upset customers when supply chain delays are happening?
All around the world, manufacturing organizations are reporting delays in materials needed to create their products. As a result, clients are delayed in getting what they ordered. Join us July 15th for a live, interactive 90-minute webinar where we will look at how to transform customer complaints into opportunities and manage their expectations in a post-COVID world.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What are we already doing that is working? What isn’t working with customers?
- What are our customers’ expectations of us when we can’t make a deadline?
- Assess your organization’s ability to currently manage customer expectations
- Learn a process for handling complaints and managing customer expectations
- Handle stress, worry, and anxiety more effectively when handling customer complaints
Presented in partnership with: