- This event has passed.
Improve Production Planning & Scheduling Visibility
September 12, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment manufacturers today must deal with:
- Increased production complexity due to high product variants and customized demands from customers
- Flexible Production Planning and Increased Configurability given the global competitive environment
- Adopt Industry 4.0 practices to gain competitive edge through digitalization
In dealing with these new business requirements, the technological obstacles seem daunting at first. Industry experts have observed the following common challenges:
- Many Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment manufacturers have challenges on Synchronizing Demand Signals with Manufacturing Execution.
- Although Lean Manufacturing Principles have been existent in factories, technologies that sustain lean processes and documentation are yet to be realized.
- Companies with ERP still have Production Scheduling done on disparate systems like spreadsheets, often leading to wasted effort and rework.
- Over 1/2 of top performing companies are not able to quickly respond to customer demand changes accurately or even predict the impact of the changes on capacity utilization.
Do any of these challenges apply to your company?
To get a jumpstart on bringing your production planning in line with the Smart factory, attend this “Improve Production Planning and Scheduling visibility in your Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment Business” Webinar where the speakers will share the best practices adopted for production planning and scheduling and industry leading insights in Industrial Machinery and Heavy Equipment Business.
Mark Callison, President, Elmwood Reclaimed Timber
Connor Burns, Production Manager, Elmwood Reclaimed Timber
Nikhil Joshi, Founder & Director, SNic Solutions
This webinar will be conducted using a slides-and-audio format. After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar.