- This event has passed.
September 14, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
You work on Continuous Improvement in your Manufacturing…
Is it Time for Lean Selling?
As you focus on growing sales, do you find your current sales effort:
Experience lots of Waste?
- Wasted time
- Wasted company resources
- Wasted opportunities that do not turn into revenue
Have you ever done a Sales Root Cause Analysis?
- Why do some sales go through? (How do we repeat?)
- Why do some sales that seem qualified never close?
- Why does lowest price often seem impossible to get around?
- Why do we struggle to penetrate new market segments?
- Why do we repeat the same mistakes?
Is there Standard Work for Sales?
- What is your repeatable sales process?
- When is it time to disqualify an opportunity?
- When does an opportunity qualify to go into the sales forecast?
- When should an opportunity come out of the sales forecast?
Continuous Improvement is the key to staying competitive, but have we ever used these tactics on our sales approach?
Join us for this Live Streaming event to understand where lack of systems and process leads to lost revenue and wasted time and expertise.
From the comfort of your office, we’ll explore:
- How prospects have a duplicable system to buy
- Where we are vulnerable to the prospect system
- How to recognize the “free consultant” trap – where you give away your experience and expertise so they can shop you around
- A predictable sales model for success
John Moore, founder of Moore Power Sales. Moore Power Sales is passionate about helping our regional companies compete worldwide and yet still enjoy the quality of life here in Central PA. John has been helping companies grow sales and leaders since 1995.