Manufacturing eCommerce Success
September 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs and manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market.
- Receive an eCommerce Checklist for manufacturers
- Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQs & sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads & Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon & Alibaba
- Explore a step-by-step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
About the Presenter:
Curt Anderson founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 1000 eCommerce Companies. Since selling that company, Curt has served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers including spending 4 years at the New York Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Curt is the author of “Stop Being the Best Kept Secret” and founder of B2Btail.com , an eCommerce resource guide for manufacturers.