- This event has passed.
Opportunities for PA Exporters in the Indian Market
August 21, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 amFree
1 – India is the fastest growing economy in the world!
Per the International Monetary Funds’ World Economic Outlook July 2019 report:
- India’s economy is set to grow at 7% in 2019, picking up to 7.2% in 2020
- China’s growth is forecast at 6.2% in 2019, over 6% in 2020
- World GDP growth is projected at 3.2% in 2019, 3.5% in 2020
2 – Size of India’s Economy:
- India is the 6th largest world economy based on nominal GDP in 2017
- India is the 3rd largest world economy based on GDP measured in PPP terms in 2017
3 – Favorable Demographic Profile
4 – World’s Largest Democracy
5 – Rising personal incomes and higher disposable incomes. Urbanization and expanding emerging cities are driving consumption growth.
6 – English Language Widely Spoken
India’s rapid economic growth means growing opportunities across all sectors. Here are a few potential growth sectors:
- Retail, Food, Drink and Logistics
- Digital Innovation
- Education & Skill Development
- Environmental Technologies