- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Trends for 2019 and Their Impact on DoD Contracting
February 6, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
This webinar will focus on the Government’s tightening and increasing cybersecurity requirements for defense contractors that can greatly impact future business. It is important for companies to stay on top of these changes and apply strategies to minimize impacts. Learn about these trends and what proactive companies are doing to identify and reduce risks. Major supply chain vulnerabilities are the desired attack vector of foreign adversaries, especially targeting smaller and less protected businesses. The U.S. Government is making policies to combat these threats. As cybersecurity guidance and requirements for government contractors continue to evolve and grow, it is important to understand how flow-down clauses may affect subcontractors in the supply chain – and how the cybersecurity risk of the supply chain can impact federal procurement decisions.
This webinar will cover:
- Cyber attacks: The evolving threat landscape
- Government cybersecurity policy trends for 2019
- Creating security policies relevant to today’s cyber threats
- Why “point-in-time” attestations are not sufficient
- How to manage regulatory challenges by focusing on “Continuous Compliance”
- The movement toward validating subcontractor compliance self-attestations
- New requirements prime contractors are demanding from suppliers and subcontractors