- This event has passed.
How Digitalization Can Drive Stronger Customer Engagement
August 11, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
With so much competition and opportunity in the market today, manufacturers are compelled to pursue deeper connections with their customer base to protect their business.
Digitalization may provide a solution in this effort. Just as other industries have used technology to build greater awareness of consumer trends and behaviors, manufacturers can do the same and break down these barriers to customer engagement.
In this webcast, Ernst & Young LLP and IndustryWeek panelists look at how digitalization can enhance communication and create more synergies between manufacturers and customers.
Join us to receive key insights on:
- Why improving customer experience needs to be a top priority for manufacturers across all sectors
- Why many companies forget to involve customers when designing the “ideal” customer experience
- How a digitally integrated customer experience can effectively blend different disciplines to create a more compelling value proposition
We’ll also share insights from digital transformation advisors on:
- The need for organizations to look beyond siloed departments and see the whole business when pursuing large-scale transformation
- Why manufacturers further up the value chain need to take the time to understand the wants and needs of the end customer
- The importance of internal buy-in when implementing large-scale changes in an organization
Jade Rodysill, EY Americas Chemicals & Advanced Materials Sector Leader
Jade is the EY Americas Chemicals & Advanced Materials Industry Leader. For more than 20 years, he has served as a career performance improvement professional, working globally in industry, software and consulting across supply chain domains. His efforts span M&A and divestitures; supply chain strategy; operating model transformation; and myriad tactical people, process and technology engagements. He has worked extensively in the chemicals, oil and gas, agriculture, metals and mining, transportation, utilities, communications and industrial products industries. His engagement work has included leading the functional integration workstream for a US$1.8 billion acquisition in the agricultural chemicals space, focusing on legal entity, regulatory, supply chain and manufacturing, innovation and R&D, legal, communications and government affairs. Jade has an MBA in Operations and Strategic Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, as well as a BS in Industrial Engineering (Operations Research) from the University of Nebraska.
Amy Burke, Central Region Advanced Manufacturing & Mobility Advisory Leader
Amy serves as a senior leader on large transformation programs and works with clients to understand their goals and challenges to provide comprehensive services. She works with global teams to raise awareness of the key challenges and find ways for companies with manufacturing operations to optimize their business. Amy has more than 25 years of experience enabling people and processes with technology to help companies embrace the power of digital transformation. Her passion is helping people and organizations use technology capabilities to empower employees and deliver successful customer experiences.