- This event has passed.
How to Safety Maintain Business Operations During COVID-19
October 13, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
In this free webinar you will learn:
- Current PA and CDC requirements
- Managing positive and suspected cases
- Close contact employee protocols
- Return to work procedures
- Pandemic Safety Officer requirements
- Social distance business operation solutions
- Lessons learned
Presented by manufacturing safety expert, Todd Sturgeon. Todd has a B.S. in Safety Sciences from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. He worked over a decade in heavy manufacturing controlling injuries and overhead expenses for organizations such as Chamberlain Manufacturing and Anchor Hocking Glass. His manufacturing responsibilities included safety, environmental, maintenance, general supervision, corporate management, and human resources.