Intellectual Property (or sometimes just referred to as IP) is often one of the more misunderstood aspects of the law by business owners.
Shawn Leppo, Co-Chair of the Intellectual Property Group of McNees Wallace & Nurick, will provide:
- an overview of the four primary types of Intellectual Property: patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets
- what each of them protects
- what you can expect they might cost to obtain and defend
- how a combined portfolio of all four can help protect and grow your business
- along with helping you identify potential risks of stepping into the minefield of someone else’s IP
Seminar presented by Shawn Leppo, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC.