- This event has passed.
Opportunities for PA Exporters in Australian Market – Taking Your Business Down Under
February 5, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
If you’re a Pennsylvania firm and haven’t considered the world’s 14th largest economy as a potential export market for your goods or services – you should!
Join us as our Pennsylvania Authorized Trade Office in Australia presents this webinar for you to learn more about this amazing market and the opportunities that are available for your company! Foley & Associates has been acting as the Authorized Trade Representative for the Commonwealth since 2002 and, in that time, has assisted over 1,000 international organizations in doing business in the region – providing a variety of business development services including Market Analysis & Entry Strategy, Partner Identification & Qualification, Competitor Analysis, trade Show support & Independent Market Visits.
This webinar is for organizations large and small, experienced exporters to SMEs looking at new opportunities in international markets. Regardless of whether you are already exporting or just assessing market opportunities down under, we invite you to join us on February 5th!
- Australia is the world’s 14th largest economy and is experiencing its 29th year of consecutive grown
- Australia provides a safe, low risk environment in which to do business
- Australia offers export opportunities in many sectors including Infrastructure, Health and Medical Technology, IT, Digital Technology, Aircraft and Parts, Defense and Security.
- Market Overview – Economy and Geography
- The Australia and USA Trade Relationship
- Pennsylvania and Australian Trade
- Market Entry – Opportunities and Hot Sectors
- Tips for Doing Business in Australia
At the concussion, participants will be provided an opportunity to ask industry and product specific questions and talk one-on-one with the team at Foley & Associates.