- This event has passed.
Safety Regulations and Compliance for General Industry
October 12, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Are you a safety professional or an individual working in manufacturing who has responsibility for ensuring your company is compliant with OSHA? Maybe you have recently joined a new employer or have taken on additional responsibilities that include safety? If so this short and to the point webinar is for you! Maybe you’re not sure what OSHA standards apply to your industry. Maybe you know what your compliance gaps are but are struggling to find the right resources or just additional resources to assist you with getting back on track.
Many companies have struggled to keep their safety procedures current and ensure all new and current employees are trained to their company specific procedures given the multitude of challenges they have faced the last couple of years. If any of these challenges sound familiar, IMC can help. Join us for a short and to the point webinar to understand what OSHA standards may apply to your industry, what you need to do to comply with those standards and what are some new areas of safety compliance on the horizon in which you may need to prepare.
You will have the opportunity to hear from and ask questions to safety professionals with a combined 50+ years of experience working with and assisting manufactures in the field!
Topics to be discussed:
- What are the OSHA Standards that apply to general industry and manufacturing?
- Which OSHA Standards are companies required to have a written procedure for?
- General training requirements for company specific written procedures
- What are OSHAs top ten most commonly cited violations?
- What are OSHA Areas of Emphasis?
- Rulemaking process to revise standards for occupational exposure to lead
- Proposed rule to amend federal occupational injury, illness recordkeeping regulation
- Initiated rulemaking to protect workers, outdoors and indoors, from heat hazards amid rising temperatures
- What new standards and requirements are currently in the works?
Click here for our presenters’ bios!