- This event has passed.
Sandler Enterprise Selling
September 28, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am$35.00
An interactive workshop for companies and sales teams facing unique challenges when selling into large enterprise accounts.
This workshop is ideal for sales professionals that run into these roadblocks:
- Diversified Organization & Footprint
- Significant Investment in Pursuits
- Sophisticated Competition
- Diverse Buyer Networks
- Extended Sales Cycles
- Cross Functional Sales Teams
- Complex Decision Structures
- Focus on Business Values
Attendees will gain insights into:
- Effectively winning accounts after a long selling cycle
- Successfully leveraging relationships with large clients to win more wallet share with those accounts
- Strategically deploying your people so you are successfully growing accounts
- Developing a Go/No-Go Strategy that will keep you from wasting time and money on opportunities that won’t develop into business
- Successfully positioning your company against the competition during competitive bids
Competitively pursuing large complex accounts is perhaps the greatest challenge for selling teams.
To keep treasured clients and gain new ones, you need a system-to-win business with profitable enterprise clients, serve them effectively and grow the relationships over time. In this half-day workshop, you will learn how to successfully do all three.
Who should attend:
CEOs, presidents, owners, sales leaders, entrepreneurs and executive serious about driving a sales organization transformation.
Brian Sullivan, Author of the critically acclaimed “Sandler Enterprise Selling: Winning, Growing, and Retaining Major Accounts” will join John Moore, Moore Power Sales, to lead area sales executives in this program that will align your people, processes and sales culture and revolutionize your sales organization. All participants will receive a copy.
Participants are able to attend in person or via Live Streaming.