It’s in the news everyday – one of the top issues among manufacturers nationally is the difficulty of finding
people. A recent New York Times headline read “Manufacturers Increase Efforts to Woo Workers to Rural
Areas.” U.S. News featured a commentary called “Bridging the Stem Skills Gap Involves Both Education and
Everyone knows about this concern, but no one is living it more than the manufacturers themselves.
Join us for this special forum and networking event to support the manufacturing heroes in our
region and their efforts to attain, develop and retain employees.
• Work Institute’s 2018 Retention Report Highlights
• Generational Diversity as a Competitive Advantage
• Developing Internal Career Pathways and On-Boarding Best Practices
• Assessing Company Culture
• Best Practices for Enhancing Company Culture to Attract, Develop, and Retain Employees
• A Company Story – Penn United