- This event has passed.
Selling Value in Uncharted Waters
April 23, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
How to compete against the competition, which might have a lower price, without giving up on your price.
- What it really means to sell value– whose definition of value really matters? Not yours! Unless we can have our prospects define what value means to them, our definition is worthless. What do they do to hide this?
- What it really takes to sell Value – it takes a selling process that is geared to uncover the value as defined by our prospects. Many salespeople push their view of the value they bring and it is a total disconnect. We must have a disciplined process that allows us to get there.
- What skills we need to really sell our value – we need the Value Seller Competencies all the time, but now they are simply vital. You’ll be surprised at what these are.
The goal of this session is for us evaluate what we each must do, right now, to fill our sales pipeline with qualified opportunities, or at least the beginning stage of some qualified opportunities. As things open up, we need to be prepared for:
- Strong price pressure – “We need to cut costs.”
- Resistance to meet in person – “We’re not seeing anyone yet.”
- Put Offs – “That project has been pushed back.”
Click here to Register!