- This event has passed.
Tales from the Trenches – What Actually Happens During an OSHA Inspection?
August 26, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
This webinar will cover all aspects of an OSHA inspection, including highlighting common pitfalls for employers, by walking through scenarios that have actually occurred in the field. OSHA is more aggressive now than ever and employers should retrain managers and supervisors on what to do when the government knocks at their door. After attending this webinar, attendees will learn:
- What rights an employer has during an OSHA inspection.
- What other inspections (besides OSHA) can be opened during this process.
- Can individual managers/supervisors be held liable?
- How can you limit the scope of the inspection?
- What happens after we receive a citation?
- The numerous steps that must be taken after an accident.
Travis Vance, Partner, Fisher Phillips LLP
Travis Vance is a partner in the Fisher Phillips Charlotte office. He has tried matters across several industries and various subject matters, including employment litigation, business disputes and matters prosecuted by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Travis has emerged as a thought leader in the field of workplace safety. His writing and interviews are followed closely by experts in the safety arena and have been featured in premiere publications such as Business Insurance, EHS Today, and the Wall Street Journal.