What is the impact of the current economic volatility on FP&A groups? What role can performance management play in providing the tools to successfully help companies manage through this period? Are today’s conditions accelerating the initiation of Finance Transformation / Modernization projects?
As more companies move forward with performance management, they need to understand their options. Which vendors received the highest ratings from their customers for budgeting, consolidation, reporting, dashboards, and analytics? How do vendors differentiate themselves?
Now in its 17th year, this annual web event will quickly get you and your team up to speed on the latest in budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation, reporting, and analytics. This information will enable you to confidently embark on a new performance management project, or identify opportunities to enhance an existing one.
Note: this is a cross-industry webcast.
The following information, all new or updated for 2020, will be covered:
- New for 2020: Vendor strengths to help you identify which vendors line up with your key selection criteria
- New for 2020: Focus on key elements of AI/ML adding value to performance management solutions today
- New for 2020: Core vendor functionality heatmap highlighting highest rated vendors in each area
- Updated analysis of the relationship between forecast accuracy and forecasting methodology
- The key vendors to consider for your performance management project will be identified and reviewed based on their core, specialized, and advanced functionality, latest enhancements, market success, and customer satisfaction with a focus on ease of use
BPM Partners will reveal for the first time anywhere:
- BPM Partners’ core list of performance management vendors for 2020 – successful, mainstream solutions with broad appeal
- The BPM Pulse 2020 vendor customer satisfaction ratings
- The 3rd Annual BPM Pulse Awards for Top Rated Vendors