- This event has passed.
Effect of Low Unemployment on OSHA Complaints & Investigations
October 23, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
he stock market is at historic levels, the economy is booming, and employees are feeling more secure in their positions. With increased job security and the availability of other employment, however, employees feel more comfortable filing complaints with OSHA regarding health and safety concerns at workplaces. This webinar will address the effects of the effects of the healthy economy on OSHA complaints and inspections.
Topics covered will include:
- Background on current economic conditions and OSHA enforcement actions
- How OSHA investigations begin
- Employee protections for filing whistleblower complaints
- How to manage employees who have made occupational safety and health complaints
- The effect of the gig economy on OSHA compliance, including the role of temporary workers