- This event has passed.
From Challenge to Challenger: Your Path to Additive Manufacturing Success
May 12, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
How can your organization approach additive manufacturing (AM) in the best way possible? The simplest answer is to embrace AM as a massive opportunity for growth instead of a challenge that needs to be addressed.
After all, the goal of any AM initiative shouldn’t be to “catch up” to competitors that may already be using AM. The goal is to become an innovator in your space — the leader that your competitors are scrambling after. Getting there involves overcoming the challenges that practically every organization faces at the outset of their AM journey. This webinar will explain how to work past those roadblocks, how to explore the full potential of AM from the ground up, and how to become a true innovator in your industry.
The first step requires looking inward at your organization. It involves an end-to-end rethinking of your design process, your manufacturing philosophy, and your entire value chain. You’ll need agile teams that aren’t bound by traditional ways, and your organization must be set up to nurture and optimize that agility. With the right organizational groundwork, you will create new opportunities for your products and your business that will grow more powerful over time.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Why a “wait and see” approach to AM can be dangerous for your business
- How you can begin your AM journey with low risk and minimal investment
- How to lay the groundwork for long-term AM success
- How modest AM projects can evolve into transformative business opportunities
- Real-world examples of the many paths you can take on your AM journey
- Where the future of AM can take you